Saturday, October 22, 2011

Images and Graphic Design

If I had to do it all over, I think I would have put more interest in my passion to draw and create. Thanks to my friend Lisa I am exposed to so many fun graphic designs. She just shared this link on her blog Making Home Homemade.

I love these simple graphic designs for some of my favorite tales:






One of my favorite whimsical artists is Masha Dyans. I am sooo excited about purchasing her 2012 calendar already! 



I also wanted to share one of my favorite songs right now. Our church did this song at a service, and I honestly thought it was something they had written due to the style of the music. Enjoy its message and beautiful music....you will have it in your head for a while. 


Check out more from this artist: Gungor

Next post...Classsroom update!
It's a Saturday of catching up!


1 comment:

  1. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming!
    seo oriented website

    ReplyDelete